Monday 23 April 2012

Product Of The Week #2

I should of put this post up yesterday but better late than never I guess. I'm aware that if your not a makeup artist it is very unlikely you will be remotely interested in this! Anywho product of the week has to be my on set bag.


Photobucket


This week has involved shooting on location and following a model around on all her various jobs. Lugging a great big suitcase is not fun especially when the rain is poring down on you, making you look like a drowned rat. This bag is so handy as I can put in all the essentials from whatever look I have created in so if any touch ups are needed I have everything to hand. I like that it is transparent too so I can see exactly where everything is, so none of that faffing about rummaging around and wasting time. There 6 sections  (including a handy tissue pocket) so plenty of space for me to fit everything into. I brought this at IMATS from the PAM stand, so I did get a bit of a discount. The actual price for this is £30.50 from PAM but set bags are available from many other makeup supply shops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This bag is cool and very practical, great post, I hope you will follow my blog :)

leopardinleather.blogspot.com

xx